Bar Manager Grain Barge
Bar Manager reports to General Manager.
A highly motivated and integral part of the management team, the bar manager focuses on developing customer service and communication to customers. And, maintaining brewery relationships and maximising local suppliers to make our excellent drinks selection a celebration of Bristol.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Maximise the potential of the bar and assist with the day to day running of the restaurant
• Ensure the bar and floor are always presentable and clean
• Assistance of delivering and creating training plan for operational team
• Managing the engine room of the business, the cellar!
• Training staff to assist in running of the cellar in their absence.
• Successful ordering and rotation of stock
• Assist the General Manager in ensuring GP is successfully achieved
• Assist the General Manager with stock takes
• Manage bar service and developing the team to become self sufficient
• Manage your time effectively, dividing between admin and floor service
• Motivate the staff to develop through self improvement plans
• Maintain and carry out individual training plans for staff members
• Ensure our lines are clean, and well maintained
• 2 years management experience
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Excellent admin skills
• Desire to professionally develop
• Financially driven to maximise the profits of the bar, incentivised by a generous bonus scheme
• Passion to deliver excellent bar and restaurant service
Please email your CV including details on why you would like to work with us: firstname.lastname@example.org