Please help us to stay open by acting responsibly and respecting others. By booking a table you agree to adhere to both Government and venue guidelines.
• Please do not visit us if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or loss or changes to your sense of smell or taste).
• Visitor record must be completed on entry to assist with test and trace.
• 2m safe spacing or 1m with risk mitigation (masks/screen/back to back).
• Allocated seating only, first come first served. No standing space available.
• Advanced booking through our website – click ‘BOOK A TABLE’ on our home page.
• Max of 6 people per table. Tables will be booked for 2 hour slots.
• Table service only, please be patient!
• We are now cashless, card payments only.
• Empty glasses and plates can be taken to drop off points.
• Children must be supervised and remain seated.
• Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
We are aiming to provide one of the safest hospitality spaces and service will only be provided if safety measures are observed.