Things will work a little differently at Grain Barge as we bring in new systems to ensure that everyone is safe, such as table service only for food and drinks.
We will be opening on Saturday 4 July.
Please help us to stay open by acting responsibly and respecting others. By booking a table you agree to adhere to both Government and venue guidelines.
• Visitor record must be completed on entry to assist with test and trace.
• 2m safe spacing or 1m with risk mitigation (masks/screen/back to back).
• Allocated seating only, first come first served. No standing space available.
• Advanced booking through our website – click ‘BOOK A TABLE’ on our home page.
• Max of 6 people per table. Tables will be booked for 2 hour slots.
• Table service only, please be patient! See our menu online.
• Empty glasses and plates can be taken to collection points.
• Children must be supervised and remain seated.
• Card only, contactless payment preferred.
• Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
We are aiming to provide one of the safest hospitality spaces and service will only be provided if safety measures are observed.